Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Electricity

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got 'till it's gone?"

Who would have thought that electricity is so important?

I'm going on 36 hours and I'm about to pull my hair out. I feel like I haven't had power in days. Seriously. My cell service is shotty too, so making phone calls is a fun game to play. On the positive side, at least it's garbage night, so I can throw all my food in the fridge away tonight instead of having to wait a week if this had happened tomorrow afternoon. Word on the street is...we may not have power for 3-7 days...WHAT??? I hope ComEd plans on feeding me.

Well anyway, I digress. I wanted to write yesterday but couldn't because of the above and all, but Chase was really active yesterday. B even got to feel him for the first time which was so great to wake up to for both of us. It was was a nice change, from the week we had prior...then the power went out.

I've been feeling him a lot today too. Helps keep me positive about his future, even though I'm still so scared.

Here's hoping we get power back soon.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment