Thursday, July 28, 2011

Monday's appointment

We had an appointment Monday. It was basically to be "welcomed" to the practice and to make sure I'm measuring appropriately, which I am. Chase's HB was in the 160s.

I'm going for my gestational diabetes test tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will pass, since I haven't been the greatest eater. We're having an ultrasound on August 8th as well as another appointment. There is only 14 weeks left!

We're having a second MRI on 8/26. Maybe there will be some changes..but most likely not.

I might have mentioned this before, but sometimes I worry that we are being to optimistic. I get the "what if's" a lot. I had a dream the other night. It was weird. It was all audio and no visual anything. All I remember is someone telling me "He has no muscle tone." and that was it. I get so scared not knowing the future, so scared I get anxiety.

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment