Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MRI results

There is no changes and no water on the brain. This is the good news we were told today. Yay!

Here are my stats:

How far along are you: 31 weeks

How big is baby: According to my weekly updates: 18 inches and 4 pounds.

Stretch marks: No new ones

Sleep: What is sleep?

How are you feeling physically: Tired and starving!!!

How are you feeling emotionally: Great since hearing the good news!

Best moment of the week: We have paint :) I'm hoping that Monday we can put furniture in his room

Movement: Movin' and groovin' but I think he is running out of room

Cravings: Today I want a dognut....or 5

Labor signs: None!!

Missing anything: Sleep

Looking forward to: Getting Chase's room set up!

Random thoughts: It's starting to feel so real!!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment