Thursday, August 25, 2011

10 weeks left!

There are only 10 weeks until November. November seems so far away, but saying there are only 10 weeks left makes it seem so close. Freaky!!

Tomorrow we're having another MRI as well as our 30 week check up. It's going to be a long day.

I can't wait to meet little man, although I think B is more excited sometimes. After our appointments tomorrow, we're going to Build-A-Bear to make him a present.

Well, I don't have much to say. I'll post the results of the MRI once we know. Just keep hoping for no changes.

Here are my stats:

How far along are you: 30 weeks 2 days

How big is baby: According to my weekly updates: 17 inches and 3 1/2 pounds.

Stretch marks: Lower back and inner thighs. No new ones

Sleep: Still craptacular. What I wouldn't give for a full night sleep.

How are you feeling physically: Still tired. I've noticed my ribs have been sore more than usual and I find myself sitting with one side stretched a lot.

How are you feeling emotionally: Despite being tired, I felt pretty good this week. I think it helped going out and seeing friends on "Sunday Funday"

Best moment of the week: Hanging out with my girls. It's been to long! Also, B has a game he plays with Chase: B kisses my belly and Chase kicks back.

Movement: They've gotten stronger. I feel like there might be an alien in my tummy!!!

Cravings: Hm...everything? I'm so hungry all the time.

Labor signs: None!! I don't want any for at least a week after my due date. I want him "over baked" lol!

Missing anything: My old clothes for sure.

Looking forward to: Labor Day weekend. I could use an extra day off.

Random thoughts: I'm afraid I won't fit into my old clothes after my maternity leave. I foresee a lot of salad and running in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment