Wednesday, October 12, 2011

20 days left...

Unless I get induced next week. :)

My appointment on Monday was informative. I had a lot of questions that got answered. The nurse who did my NST said he did well and was an over acheiver and that if I wasn't required to sit there a whole 20 minutes, I would have been done with in the first 5. My fluid level was good too. We even got this awesome pic:
He usually turns his head so we can't see him. To be honest, I was so afraid that he would have facial abnormalities (don't judge), so seeing this image of him and his perfect little face, makes me want him here even more... I can wait until November though :)

I had also asked if he could be microcephalic. They said no. His head is small because of the CH, but not grossly small as seen in microcephaly cases. WHEW! That was a huge worry that went away.

Well that's all for an update. Here are my stats:

How far along are you: 37 weeks 1 day FULL TERM BABY!!

How big is baby: Per 10/3 visit: 5 pounds and two weeks behind.

Stretch marks: No new ones

Sleep: Not much. I've been up peeing more.

How are you feeling physically: Pretty good. My back and hips hurt. My feet are swollen. No more heels :'-(

How are you feeling emotionally: Anxious.

Best moment of the week: The 3D pic of Chase

Movement: He's a busy boy.

Cravings: Chocolate

Labor signs: Aparently, I've been having contractions? That's what the NST nurse said. I'm also 1-2 cm dialated

Missing anything: My prepregnancy clothes

Looking forward to: Still trying to get that house clean!

Random thoughts: If he has to come Monday, I'm ok with that. I would prefer him to be late, but I will accept an early baby.

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment