Sunday, October 9, 2011

Should probably update

Yeah, I'm bad at this game, lol. I should probably type an update before my appointment tomorrow.

At last Monday's appointment, Chase was measured via ultrasound again and he in the 19th percentile of growth, which is not good. He has not grown much in 3 weeks. when they measure him, the measure his head twice, his femur and his abdomen and they find the percentile by an average of those measurements. Since his head is smaller due to his small cerebellum, the measurements of his head bring the rest of his measurements down. They say he is 5 pounds and 2 weeks behind.

We will have another growth scan on October 17th. If there is not substantial growth within two weeks, I will be induced and Chase will be here early. I'm not too excited about this because I was really hoping to be off work for Christmas. :-/

This also means that there is so much to do in so little time. I HAVE to get this house in order. It doesn't matter if Chase won't care. I CARE. He deserves to come home to a clean house. It's just my lack of motivation that stands in my way :(

Tomorrow (10/10) is just a weekly check up. We'll be asking a lot of questions pertaining to the 17th in the event I am induced. So, if I can remember, I will update on that.

But here is this special update :)

My stats:

How far along are you: 36 weeks 6 days

How big is baby: We were told last week he was 5 pounds and two weeks behind.

Stretch marks: No new ones..thank goodness

Sleep: Yes please.

How are you feeling physically: Tired and hungry and hungry and tired. And unmotivated. And hungry

How are you feeling emotionally: Anxious, scared, unprepared, nervous, apprehensive.

Best moment of the week: A new girl started on Thursday and she has caught on very quickly! I'm not so worried if I have to leave work early.

Movement: He has been moving a lot more the past week. It's almost like there is an alien in my tummy!

Cravings: Everything that has carbs and coffee. I've caved and had a few cups this week...(call the pregnancy police)

Labor signs: I don't think I've had any?

Missing anything: Sleep. Food. Un-swollen feet

Looking forward to: Having a clean house.

Random thoughts: Please Chase grow! Mommy is not ready for you yet!!!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment