The DR called with the MRI results. They found a small abnormal cerebellum. It could be called either hypoplastic cerebellum or cerebellum dysgenesis. We still won't know what delays Chase will have until the future. We will have another MRI in 6 weeks to see if anything has changed.
I'm still in the collecting/learning phase of this new diagnosis, so I'm still unsure of what is out there and what outcomes to expect. But as I find things out. I will post them here.
I think the internet and I shall have some time apart tonight, and I will continue tomorrow with a clearer head.